[Interest] [OT] Re: [QtCharts] Logarithmic QDateTimeAxis

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:56:14 CEST 2016

> Am 27.06.2016 um 21:55 schrieb Thompson, Adam B. <thompsonab at ornl.gov>:
>
> ..., but we plan to move to Qt 5 when we have time/funding. ...
>
> Some of our data sets are time-dependent and are often extrapolated hundreds or thousands of years in the future.

So I guess eventually you /will/ have time and funding?

Just tell your financial guys that they'll need to "extrapolate their budget a couple of thousands of years into the future, too" and compare that to the tiny little speck of money that it would cost /today/ migrating your project to Qt 5.

Problem solved.

;)

Cheers, Oliver