[Interest] QML Map Provider MapQuest has disabled direct access

Marco Piccolino marco.a.piccolino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:17:11 CEST 2016

You can have a look at the ArcGIS runtime for Qt, which supports a few
different map providers and is free for basic functionality like this:

https://developers.arcgis.com/qt/

However, it's got its own API which does not provide model/delegate support
as of version 10.26 (the new beta of Quartz should support it tho).

Regards,

Marco Piccolino
http://slackin.qtmob.org