[Interest] Towards a better mobile launch?

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:22:38 CEST 2016

What is your target launch time ?

Because in my apps I use a splash.qml file that contains an Image, an Animator and a Loader. Anything else.
And then the Loader will load the real main.qml of the application.
In that way, the launch time is around 2 seconds… then with a bit of creativity into the Animator you can craft an animation that fakes load all other elements of your user interface.

Ciao,
Gianluca.