[Interest] Problems customising Slider Qt 5.7 when Qml is loaded by a loader - Object destroyed during incubation

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Tue Jul 26 10:56:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

Yesterday I started exploring Qt 5.7 Quick Controls 2.0

I’m happy as it solves many problems I was having with the 1.2 controls.

When I was about to customize the new Slider i started running into problems -> Object destroyed during incubation

I tried to isolate the problem but couldn’t find any reason for it. My main view is loaded by a loader that starts loading after a splash is show.

If I instantiate the main view directly the Slider customisation doesn’t give problems. As soon as I use the loader again the Object destroyed during incubation is show again.

Is anyone having this problem also?

Best regards,

Nuno Santos
Founder / CEO / CTO