[Interest] Statically linking an open-source application with Qt?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Tue Jul 26 17:35:55 CEST 2016

Vik,

I have commercial products and I want to have peaceful sleep at night, so I have bought the commercial license.

Since Qt provides all the the source code and all the information to build Qt from source is around, of course you can do it. If it is legally permitted, I don’t know. I don’t have all the information to give a precise answer, sorry.

Maybe you should contact Qt commercial team and expose your problem.

Regards,

Nuno