[Interest] [ANNOUNCE] GammaRay 2.5.1
allen.winter at kdab.com
Wed Jul 27 21:55:38 CEST 2016
The first bugfix release for GammaRay 2.5 is now available.
Highlights of the 2.5.1 Release:
* Fix build of external plugins when using a non-standard GammaRay install prefix.
* Fix race when receiving probe settings.
* Fix tool selector showing empty entries with Qt4.
* Fix widget layout overlay been shown incorrectly on floating dock widgets.
* Fix tool navigation context menu showing internal ids rather than tool names.
* Fix crash when target closes the connection first.
* Extended user manual content.
* Fix codec browser showing random values when changing selection.
The source code can be found on GitHub at: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay
Tarballs and zipballs for v2.5.1 are available from: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/releases
For Linux users:
* we provide prebuilt (against Qt5) packages for some popular distributions at:
* for those of you still using Qt4 we also provide the Qt4 probe from: https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=isv%3AKDAB&package=gammaray-qt4
For OSX users:
* we provide homebrew recipes for both a full-fledged Qt5 and Qt4 version at
For Windows users:
* you'll still need to build from source as we as yet do not have an installer
GammaRay is a tool to poke around in a Qt-application and also to manipulate
the application to some extent. GammaRay uses various DLL injection
techniques to hook into an application at runtime and provide access to a
lot of interesting information.
For more information about GammaRay, please visit http://www.kdab.com/gammaray
Allen Winter | allen.winter at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (USA) LLC, a KDAB Group company
Tel. USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322) ext3
KDAB - The Qt Experts
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4661 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Interest