[Interest] Qt3D 5.7 Native Build on Raspbery Pi error when running examples

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:25:36 CEST 2016

Hi, Catalin

This problem was already filed to Jira:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54229
and this is in fact a dublicate of this:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54711

as you see there is commit that fix it. It's not yet merged into qt3d 5.7
code.qt.io.
You can cherry pick those commits in this order to the latest qt3d 5.7
commit c3fdb888fbd94de0f6b7b1a6859cba8132ecc93d:

1. https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/164993/2
2. https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/164994/2
3. https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/164995/2
4. https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/164996/

And if should fix this problem.
At least in my case for same problem on android
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54782 it helps.

---
Regards, Oleg