[Interest] QGeoPositionInfoSource on Windows 10

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Jun 2 11:22:31 CEST 2016

Thanks Maurice for your reply,

Yes I was referring to a classical widget app running on windows
desktop.

So I will wait a bit for that, seems difficult to manage since app is
running on a variety of Windows versions, including not so few XP
users... BTW that is limiting a lot distribution on window's tablets
like Surface, isn't it? I hope one day it will be as easy as it is on
Android and iOS...

Philippe.