[Interest] [Qt 3D] Entities with custom meshes disappear when there are many of them in one place

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:52:48 CEST 2016

If suddenly somebody are interested in this case, such behavior was related
to PhongAlphaMaterial (even with alpha=1.0) in scene within Scene3D qml
Item inside qml Loader.
When using PhongMaterial instead everything works fine.

I filed a JIRA about related issues:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-53935

Regards, Oleg