[Interest] Packaging a Qt App for Linux/MacOSX/Windows

Ch'Gans chgans at gna.org
Fri Jun 17 14:19:51 CEST 2016

Hi there,

I've recently added a (very basic) offline installer to my project
using the Qt installer framework and i'm looking for a multi platform
solution to detect my app dependencies and to ship (some of) them into
my installer.
Ideally I would like to automate this...

The following pages gives lot of hints and advices:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/osx-deployment.html
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/linux-deployment.html
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/windows-deployment.html

Some of the tricks in there rely on qmake features, but unfortunately
I'm using Qbs...

Does anyone has any recommendation, tools, examples, magic scripts, or
other useful stuff to point out?

Thanks for sharing,
Chris