[Interest] Handling zooming in QtCharts

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Jun 21 21:26:29 CEST 2016

Having sued QtCharts in the past, I can say they are rather poorly implemented. I was able to get the charts on the screen but stuff was constantly ilided text.

Anyway, to do what you need, you probably have to render() it at a higher DPI than needed into an image then zoom in on the image. It's not great but it will work.