[Interest] [Windows][opengl] How graphic card is choosen on a portable computer with many?

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:35:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

Some of users can't launch our application because there computer have 2
graphic cards. To fix the issue they have to force the card made for gaming
to be used with our software.
Our application is made with Qt and QML, but we have our custom 3D engine
that do not work on intel integrated GPU. One particularity of our engine
is that it doesn't request a draw every time dislike games.

Is there a way for us to make the application able to discover the best
graphic card and force his usage?

--
Xavier