[Interest] 5.8 Features?

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Thu Jun 23 10:00:33 CEST 2016

Hi Maurice,
I'll go on and will try to find solutions and to write blogs / sample
apps / bugreports ...
and discuss here

having time is also an issue for me - working as an independent developer

hopefully others will also make their solutions public.

coming from BlackBerry Cascades it's not always easy to figure out how
it works in Android via JNI and iOS / ObjectiveC
I'm using Qt to avoid this ;-)

so for the moment I think it will consume much time to make apps running
for my customers - don't know when I'll reach a point to make contributions

ekke