[Interest] Native event filter in QtService

Julius Bullinger Julius.Bullinger at asctec.de
Fri Jun 24 16:56:29 CEST 2016

Hello Konstantin,

this looks really good! Replacing QtService with your QtDaemon was relatively straight forward, and as a result I can receive native events now! (It still doesn’t work like in a QCodeApplication because I only receive windows_dispatcher_MSG and no windows_generic_MSG, but this may be Window’s fault.)

Thanks for this suggestion!

Best regards,
Julius