[Interest] Native event filter in QtService

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:05:49 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Julius Bullinger <
Julius.Bullinger at asctec.de> wrote:

> Replacing QtService with your QtDaemon was relatively straight forward,
> and as a result I can receive native events now!

Excellent! I'm glad it works for you and thanks for the contribution, I'll
be approving the pull request shortly.

(It still doesn’t work like in a QCodeApplication because I only
receive windows_dispatcher_MSG
> and no windows_generic_MSG, but this may be Window’s fault.)

Well, I don't know, to be honest. I don't mess with the event loop at all.
The only "strange" stuff that I do is to start additional thread so not to
block main() when the service is started. This should not interfere with
the native events you receive though ...

Kind regards.