[Interest] Native event filter in QtService

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:29:20 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Julius Bullinger <
Julius.Bullinger at asctec.de> wrote:

> It still doesn’t work like in a QCodeApplication because I only receive windows_dispatcher_MSG
> and no windows_generic_MSG, but this may be Window’s fault.

One thing I forgot to mention, you could try running it with the --fake
switch to see if you get those messages you're after (--fake will simply
run it as a regular console application).
Comparing the results from that with QCoreApplication should hint whether
the problem is with my code, or if Windows just doesn't send these for
services.

Kind regards.