[Interest] Enabling OpenSSL on a shared build of Qt

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Mar 2 17:22:18 CET 2016

I think I have missed something. If it has support enabled by default why can’t he find openssl on my system?  I’m on Mac OSX 10.11.2 and I there are this crypto and ssl libs available:

/opt/local/lib/libcrypto.dylib
/usr/lib/libcrypto.dylib

/opt/local/lib/libssl.dylib
/usr/lib/libssl.dylib

Are they incompatible?

I would compile Qt if needed I just want to see if I can avoid it.

Thx,

Nuno