[Interest] Translating plural with is/are

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Mon Mar 7 20:20:08 CET 2016

Il 07/03/2016 20:16, Jason H ha scritto:
> I do not see how I can supply a plural and non-plural string, or a string that works in both contexts and included is/are or was/were, respectively.

By then using lupdate to extract translations, linguist to provide them,
lrelease to compile them, and QTranslator to load the compiled
translations. There should be some documentation page about the process
of actually producing translations, which is what you need to do.

Cheers,
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - The Qt Experts