[Interest] Compiling Qt from source 64 bit on Windows

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Tue Mar 15 09:14:34 CET 2016

Kai,

To whom should I pass the -static-runtime option? To Qt configure or to Openssl libs?

When I compile Qt from source I modify msvc-desktop.conf to use MT instead of MD which comes by default.

The Openssl libs are pre compiled and they provide binaries for both 32 and 64 bit.

With a 32 bit build of Qt everything is alright.

Regards,

Nuno