[Interest] Qt3D : Crash after loading few mesh

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:47:44 CET 2016

Hi,

I have successfully integrated a Qt3D view in our project. I can load few
of our models with Qt3D but at a certain moment it make the application
crash.

When I use Nsight to try to understand the issue, my PC completely freeze
and I need reboot, so I suspect a wrong OpenGL command from Qt3D that make
the driver bug.
I saw that Qt3D let all textures bind, I was around to 32 when the crash
came.

Is there a way to activate logs of Qt3D?

For the moment I instantiate one QDiffuseMapMaterial per mesh with one
texture (some can be shared).

PS : I have a Nvidia 670 GTX with drivers version 364.51

--
Xavier