[Interest] Qt3D : Crash after loading few mesh

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:12:19 CET 2016

I tried to use a QPhongMaterial to test without using textures and I have
the same issue.

I think that I have to launch a memory debugguer because the output is
weird :

erminate called after throwing an instance of

'

std::bad_alloc'

what():

std::bad_alloc

Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

terminate called recursively

Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

terminate called recursively

Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

QWaitCondition: Destroyed while threads are still waiting

--
Xavier