[Interest] mediaplayer or soundeffect

Kevin Mcintyre kebin70 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 00:54:41 CET 2016

Hello - First time posting to QT mailing list so forgive me if this is the
wrong channel.

I have a simple QML application listening on a websocket, and want to play
a chime on message.

Initially I tried SoundEffect but my wav file didn't play correctly, so I
opted for MediaPlayer which works, but I'm looking for how to replay the
same source more than once.

Been messing with MediaPlayer.availability and onPlaybackStateChanged and
seek but can't seem to get consistent behavior.

Any pointers on mediaplayer replay would be very much appreciated.

Qt Creator 5.5.