[Interest] Can't login to bugreports.qt.io / OpenGL bug

Yves Bailly Yves.Bailly at verosoftware.com
Wed Mar 23 09:35:30 CET 2016

Hello all,

Not sure where to ask, so I post here....

I'm trying to report a bug, but I can't login to bugreports.qt.io nor login.qt.io.
I gave a mail address, a password, but then I'm stuck at the page " This will be your username at blabla": when I click "Set username", it ends with a "Internal server error" page.

Tried on Windows 7, 64bits, Firefox & IE.

Any hint is welcome...

And just in case, here's the bug:
- Download and install Qt 5.6.0 for Windows, 64bits, Visual 2013
- Open \5.6\Src\qtbase\examples\opengl\qopenglwidget\ qopenglwidget.pro example in QtCreator
- Build, run: fine.
- Set the screen colors to 65536 (16bits), from "Display/Resolution/Advanced" monitor property.
- Build, run: crash.
Tested in Windows 7, 64bits, GPU nVidia Quadro K2000. In can give a call stack is needed.

Regards,

--
Yves Bailly
Software developer