[Interest] Qt and Unity

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Mon Mar 28 23:30:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 28/03/2016 22:04, Tyler Brown wrote:
> Is there a Qt development environment that is as feature rich and easy
> to use as Unity?  We're hiring a UI/UX firm, and they are very
> familiar with Unity, but if you can point me in a direction that is
> pure Qt and also a good 3d modeling UI it would be much appreciated.

This is why I asked you about what features you require. Depending upon
your needs, custom OpenGL code or Qt 3D maybe suitable when combined
with Qt Quick 2. We have made all sorts of applications with 3D content
but it depends exactly what you are after.

Cheers,

Sean

> Thanks,
> Tyler

Dr Sean Harmer | sean.harmer at kdab.com | Managing Director UK
KDAB (UK) Ltd, a KDAB Group company
Tel. +44 (0)1625 809908; Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090
Mobile: +44 (0)7545 140604
KDAB - Qt Experts