[Interest] Structuring of QML app as set of interlinked screens for maximum code reuse

Nikita Krupenko krnekit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:36:02 CEST 2016

QQC2 available in 5.6 as TP, is actively in development and final
version should be in 5.7. Some issues fixed only in 5.7. I recommend
to target to use Qt 5.7, if you plan to use QQC2.
You can mix both controls, but this controls use different HiDPI
scaling mechanism: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-51999