[Interest] Conflicting libjpeg versions

Olivier B. perso.olivier.barthelemy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:24:03 CEST 2016

Either your PATH is set so the wrong libjpeg dll is found first, or qt
found the wrong jpeg include first.
If you don't care which version is used, set your PATH so that your system
libjpeg 6.2 is found first at runtime (or place the libjpeg dll of the
version that was detected beside your executable). If you want a specific
version, change qt configure options accordingly