[Interest] Bugs processing

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Thu Mar 31 09:36:50 CEST 2016

May be someone know how working with bug-reports is going on? Because I opened bug which affect ALL gui-windows apps with menu and ui-Actions in them and its status is REPORTED for almost 9 months!
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-46812

This is my mistake in filling it or this is like typical situation?

I am asking independent to the bug itself. I wonder how processing of bug is made? What is the time the bug should became seen and reacted by some responsive engineer?
This is not about me asking to fix the bug. I am asking about how qt-engineers are working with bug-tracking system. I wonder if (and how) bug-filling is influencing something.

Also is there any bug-fixing priority list? So I can see there is my bug in it.

Thanks