[Interest] [Qt 3D] Entities with custom meshes disappear when there are many of them in one place

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Sun May 1 22:57:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

Not going into details just the main point:

In my scene I have huge ground plane and on top of it I draw car path.
I break path mesh into peaces, create new entity with QGeometryRenderer,
meshGeometry and so on in it and append it to my current parent Entity.
When vertex array get filled, I create new one and so on.
It works, but when car starts driving by round almost at the same loop
place, all Entities of that loop suddenly disappear (at a moment when car
trying to pass almost same way in fifth time) and no new Entities (even
when car drives out from loop) are not shown anymore (despite they are
added to scene).

Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InxhSB_YuhU I recorded video
illustrated this problem.
Windows 7 x64, Qt 5.6

Maybe those problems related to OpenGl realization in Windows/video card
drivers?

Thank for help in advance.

Regard, Oleg