[Interest] Qt 5.x from git for commercial licensees (Windows)

Rainer Wiesenfarth Rainer_Wiesenfarth at Trimble.com
Mon May 2 11:47:08 CEST 2016

Hi all,

is there any commercial licensee out there who built his Qt 5.x (in my case: 5.6.0) version from a git clone on Windows?

I am currently struggling in making the configure executable locate and use my license information. Unfortunately this part of the configuration is not documented very well...

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rainer Wiesenfarth

--
Software Engineer | Trimble Imaging Division
Rotebühlstraße 81 | 70178 Stuttgart | Germany

Trimble Germany GmbH, Am Prime Parc 11, 65479 Raunheim
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Darmstadt unter HRB 83893,
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Frank Heimberg, Hans-Jürgen Gebauer