[Interest] qt.labs.controls / QtQuickControls2: ToolBar, Label / Image Colors, tinting...

J-P Nurmi jpnurmi at qt.io
Tue May 10 16:54:17 CEST 2016

On 06 May 2016, at 19:49, ekke <ekke at ekkes-corner.org<mailto:ekke at ekkes-corner.org>> wrote:

just noticed that in Qt 5.7 there's a new property Material.foreground:
http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.7/qtquickcontrols2-material.html#foreground-attached-prop
seems this didn't make it into the 5.7 Beta
from docs:
The default value is theme-specific (light or dark).
So there's no dependency between primary and foreground and I have to calculate it by myself for text inside ToolBar

still my question about tinting images for Material