[Interest] qt.labs.controls / QtQuickControls2: ToolBar, Label / Image Colors, tinting...

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue May 10 17:11:29 CEST 2016

Am 10.05.16 um 16:54 schrieb J-P Nurmi:
> Hi,
>
> The latest 5.7 branch now has the correct ToolBar foreground color out
> of the box, when using one of the pre-defined primary colors.
>
> --
> J-P Nurmi

great to hear

just have implemented a textOnPrimaryColor ;-)
will be easy to remove

I have also added two colors:  primaryLight (the 100 color from Googles
Palette) and primaryDark (the 700 color)
together with corresponding text colors whih can be different to the
foreground color on primary.

all this stuff will become open source as part of my blog series sample-apps

ekke