[Interest] Qt unified installer behind proxy with AV

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:06:25 CEST 2016

Regards,

> Now my question: Is it possible to instruct the online installer to
> download through https only?
>
> I have no experience with this specific issue but perhaps try the "Qt SDK
Repo Chooser <https://github.com/JKSH/QtSdkRepoChooser>"

I think need to follow the steps in the "Alternative Instructions" section:
So I suggest:
1. Do step 1 for your platform
2. Do step 4.
3. Do step 5 but replace all occurrences of http with https
4. Step 6 and 7

This is based on some experience that I have in trying to clone the mirror
to a local mirror:
My list post on the topic: Offline installer alongside online installer
<http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2016-April/022087.html>

Regards,