[Interest] Qt unified installer behind proxy with AV

Neubert Stefan NES at hekatron.de
Fri May 13 13:16:03 CEST 2016

Thank you for your answer. I did it successfully like you suggested.

Using QSdkReproChooser and adjusting _rootUrl = "https://ftp.fau.de/qtproject/"; (many other mirrows do not support https) in Downloader::useMirrow. Also copy libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll to QSdkReproChooser exe-dir for https QNetworkRequest and CONFIG += openssl-linked
Start unified installer with the created user repository.