[Interest] ListView won't fall in line.

Kevin Mcintyre kebin70 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:47:21 CEST 2016

Thanks for the feedback.

That aside my observation is that every other Flickable (any Item really)
should appear below a Row in a Column.

Specifying  a Column with a Row inside, then a ListView.  The ListView
should appear below "Hello" but doesn't.  Repeater does, GridView does,
ScrollView does - every Item does...but ListView doesn't.

My solution is to use a wrapping ScollView.