[Interest] Qt installer framework

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Thu May 19 09:07:08 CEST 2016

The installer framework tries to adapt to the system language. That is, it iterates over

  QLocale().uiLanguages()

and tries to load qt_LANG.qm and LANG.qm from the resource system.

If you want to restrict the languages, you can set Translations in the config.xml file.
Still, it will only try to load translations for the system UI lanuage.

Hope this helps,

Kai Koehne