[Interest] Qt3D. Draw volume 3d lines

MASTER OF ORION master.of.m42 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:02:47 CET 2016

Hi! I'm developing 3D CAD system and I need to draw a lot of 3D lines of
different thicknesses and colors, as well as different styles, for example
stroke - dotted, continuous and so on. I would also like to be able to
change the style of the line, if it passes the rear of  3D geometric object
(line at invisible side)
Look at attached image

How to made it with Qt3D?
I know, how to solve with geometric shaders and fake volume lines technics,
but here is many troubles, like single tichkness at all zoom level, i don't
know, how to shade with different style invisible part of line....