[Interest] Qt3D. How to solve Z-Fighting problem

MASTER OF ORION master.of.m42 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:11:59 CET 2016

 use Qt3D 2.0. In my scene i rendering volume lines and solid meshes.
In this case, the lines - is edges of rectangles, but they may be not only
on the edges, they may be located anywhere, such as on side surface of the
rectangle...

Lines and solid rectangles shadings in one Entity like this:

Enitiy
{
Triangles
    {
        id: triangles
       //...
    }

    Lines
    {
        id: pathLines
       //...
    }
}

How can i solve Z-fighting problem ?

I know about PolygonOffset mothod, but i dont' know, how to correctly use
it on Qt3D. I tried, but he don't help me...

I rendering my lines without DepthTest, simply one by one to avoid overlap
on the same plane (with same Z-coord on XZ plane for example)

renderStates: [

                                CullFace { mode: CullFace.NoCulling },

                                NoDepthMask {}

                                //DepthTest { depthFunction: DepthTest.Always }

                                //PolygonOffset { scaleFactor: 0;
depthSteps: -1 },

                                //DepthTest { depthFunction: DepthTest.Less }

                            ]

How to solve correctly Z-fighting trouble in Qt3D ?