[Interest] QMenu size

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Tue Nov 8 23:05:39 CET 2016

Hello all,

I am wondering if there is a way to customize the size of a QMenu used as
a context menu. I have it so that when I right click, a popup menu comes
up. But I would like it so the QMenu doesn't ever go outside of the window
it is clicked in. Right now, if you click near the bottom, the QMenu drops
below my app. Or if I have a QMenu with a lot of items, it breaks it up
into two columns worth of items, is there a way to make that more (for a
wider and less tall sub-QMenu)? Thanks for any thoughts.

Josh