[Interest] Qt & iPhone 6 Plus

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Oct 5 18:46:42 CEST 2016

Hello,
Here, for macos and iOS I have:

QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_UseHighDpiPixmaps, true);

Then all my images are defined 3 times (for example img1.png,
img1 at 2x.png, img1 at 3x.png at different sizes), plus if I generate an
image I manage devicePixelRatio() programmatically.

That way retina screens are taken in consideration.

Philippe