[Interest] macdeploy and lib dependencies

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Oct 10 08:37:15 CEST 2016

Libs like libssl, libcrypto, libxml2, libplist, etc, All the dependencies of libimobiledevice which is the lib I’m linking to. In the QtCreator project I link with libimobiledevice and macdeployqt is able to copy and rereference it, but it doesn’t do to the others making the bundle invalid in a another system