[Interest] FUD around licensing (From What don't you like about Qt?)

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:34:47 CEST 2016

Hi Tomasz,

> I replied there pointing that guy to OS installer.

Thanks, I saw that. One concern though, now he will be prompted for an 1GB
download to install Qt Creator if he does not see the  Qt Creator
tab/link...

PS: I wanted to reply directly on there but then got prompted to create a
Youtube channel and there is no single link I can give someone for Qt
Creator except by going into the page source and seeing it should be
https://www.qt.io/download-open-source/#section-9