[Interest] FUD around licensing (From What don't you like about Qt?)

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Mon Oct 10 15:18:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 10/10/16 10:22, Carel Combrink wrote:
> The very first comment on the youtube video:
> /"The latest versions do not seem to be free/" - iddn
>
> I really hope the free edition of such a great tool can be moved out of
> the clutter about the licensing.

> PS: I wanted to reply directly on there but then got prompted to create
> a Youtube channel and there is no single link I can give someone for Qt
> Creator except by going into the page source and seeing it should
> be https://www.qt.io/download-open-source/#section-9

Thanks for that :)

I was about to ask if it would be possible to split that page in
multiple (cross-linked) pages, in order to maximize SEO and getting
better search engine hits; but then I found out that that particular
page is actually deliberately excluded from search engines (there's a

Regards,
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - The Qt Experts