[Interest] Faster Qt app build

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:06:30 CEST 2016

Hmm,
   That does not seem correct? I have never seen a Windows build of
anything go faster on Windows than on Linux or macOS give those are
running on the exact same hardware.

And when you state "GCC" builds are you using GCC from MacPorts,
Homebrew or somewhere else? because Apple has not shipped GCC (at least
a recent version) in a long time.

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]