[Interest] What don't you like about Qt?

Nate Rogers bob119er at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 19:14:17 CEST 2016

I'm a Linux user but a guy at work was trying out Qt on windows for a project he was working on. He tried the new installer and it didn't come preconfigured with a compiler like it used to. I didn't have time to trouble shoot it so I just had him download 5.5 because that one works without any messing around. Sorry I don't have more info
Nate

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Freddy Martinez Garcia<freddy311082 at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi Nate, I’m a macOS user and I hate Windows, but right now I’m involve in a big project developed with QML, Qt Widgets and C++ (because we have various apps for desktop and mobile).
In Windows I only had problem with the compiler from Visual Studio, which has a lot of problem with the compatibilities with C++11/14 and we must use it because MinGW (how in my opinion is much more better) has not support for Qt Web Engine.
What is your problem wit Qt 5.7 in Windows ? Just to know if I have the same problem  my friend?
regards

"El tamaño de tus logros depende del tamaño de tus metas."
B.S. Computer Science
Buenos Aires, Argentina