[Interest] What don't you like about Qt?

Björn Piltz bjornpiltz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:02:09 CEST 2016

I switched from qmake to cmake some five+ years ago and while I don't
regret it, it takes the 'I' out of all the IDEs I use. No class wizard or
real refactoring. Creating a new class or worse library or project takes a
lot of blind text editing. This could only be fixed by a full fledged QBS I
guess.