[Interest] What you don't like about Qt

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Fri Sep 23 13:53:00 CEST 2016

Many of the common questions about licensing are explained in the FAQ: https://www.qt.io/faq

If the use case is a lot different than common ones, it is possible that different persons can provide varying opinions. At the end we do find the right model for every case - and most of the cases are fine with the common licensing terms: https://www.qt.io/terms-conditions

There is also an online store for application development licenses: https://www.qt.io/buy-product

Yours,

	Tuukka