[Interest] Subclassing of QEntity

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:43:31 CEST 2017

Hi,

What should I know when subclassing QEntity?

I subclassed, in c_tor() gave parent node to c_tor() of QEntity. All is
ok. If I populate scene before first rendering - everything is fine - I
see all entities.

But if I dynamically populate the scene then I see only that entities
that were created before setRootEntity() call.

What strangle is that I see all entities, even that that were populated
dynamicaly but my subclassed entities...

What I miss? Maybe I have to do something when subclassing QEntity?