[Interest] iOS: QPropertyAnimation on QWidget.pos not hardware accelerated?

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 06:33:38 CEST 2017

Hi there!

I have a simple QWidget with a single (empty) list view that I am trying to use for a fullscreen slide-in panel on iOS. The problem is that the animation of the ‘pos’ property doesn’t look hardware accelerated on iOS. It looks great on macOS, however. The slide-out widget is covering a GL widget which is itself performing very well although not taking any cpu when the slide-out is animating.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!