[Interest] Plain rendering

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Wed Apr 12 11:13:27 CEST 2017

Hi,

could be a number of things but I'd check your normal vectors are correct. Do
you really need solid geometry here or would a two sided quad be enough? You
could create a leaf shape in a modeling tool like blender and export to
obj/fbx files. Or you could use the built in PlaneMesh and get the shape using
a texture of a leaf using alpha to coverage (see the materials examples in Qt
3D for an example of this).

Cheers,

Sean

--