[Interest] Getting a QImage from an QML Image, protocol, agnostic QImage?

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Wed Apr 12 12:43:01 CEST 2017

Only problem with "fetch the file first" is it would be illegal in most
cases.

Each and every image on the Internet has a copyright. While it is legal
to _reference_ an image in any HTML page by linking back to the site
which hosts the image, it is illegal to copy the image without the
express written consent of the copyright holder.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com